I always wanted to be a Missionary. Now that I have four children at home, seven in Heaven, I realize that my Mission Field is my backyard and my family and I are a testimony to Life!! Here I recount my musings, my stories, thoughts, and adventures as a Mommy and as a Missionary helping to build the Culture of Life! Won't you join me?

Saturday, June 16, 2012

A Thought About Worry

Something to think about:


“We don’t actually have much control over the way our kids turn out.  Genes do a lot of the deciding, and the owner of those genes does most of the rest.  Some kids let parents have a great deal of influence; others don’t.  Either way, people blossom when we love them, not when we worry about them.  Worry just teaches worry.”
- Martha Beck

1 comment:

  1. That's very true. We don't really have alot of control over our kids! It's also a precious lesson to realize that your kids will most likely do what you do. If you worry all the time, so will they. The best thing to do it seems, is to try and be the person that you want your kids to grow up to be.

    ReplyDelete